Saturday, March 2, 2013

Acceptance!


Hello fuckers!

How are you all doing? The year 2013 hasn't started as well as I hoped, but…… Fuck it! When has anything ever lived up to expectations eh?


Acceptance is the only solution!

This week has been a real bitch. Depression was on show, Batman had to face the harsh realities of this fucked up world AGAIN, people were scolded (Not really  :P), even more depression was on show… and tears were shed…


Hangs head in shame..


Just when you think it’s over, the universe finds new ways to fuck you you :)   


Fuck the Universe! 

On the plus side, I watched a few good movies this week. I really enjoyed “Frankenweenie”; the movie screamed “TIM BURTON” (in a good way J ) and I thought it was a really well made movie.  It’s about time eh?



Tim Burton is Back!

I also watched “Wreck it Ralph”. It was a very different movie and I just LOVED it. Everything was awesome about this movie…. the story, animations, voice acting, direction, everything!


Wreck it!

How the hell did “Brave” win best animated film over “Wreck it Ralph”? 


Fuck The Academy! 


I’ll leave you with this little gem from Tim Burton (From the early 80’s). ENJOY!


Vincent (1982) 


Yours truly,
Batman! 





No comments:

Post a Comment