Thursday, December 27, 2012

Tonight...We are Young!


Hello fuckers!

It has been a while eh? I was busy furnishing the batcave for the last few weeks.. so anyway, I think I’m finally done and I’m pleased with the way it turned out. I wanted to write about a few things, but I’m not in the mood to write anything serious right now… so I’ll save it for another day. Instead I thought of sharing some random stuff I liked on the internet with you all… 

I have been listening to this song A LOT lately; I don’t know what it is, there is something very refreshing about this song. I heard the “Tonight.. We are young..” part on a TV commercial and  immediately google searched for the song and found it. It’s probably a very popular song, and everyone knows it already.. but that's just how i roll! I tend to do things the hard way ;)

Here is the link for the song..


We are young

Here is the acoustic version..


We are young (Acoustic) 

In other news, I saw a few good movies this week; namely “The Perks of being a wallflower”, “The Hobbit”, “Cinderella man” and “Argo”. All four were fantastic movies, but “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” was the one that moved me the most. It was such a wonderful movie and I loved every minute of it. The story had a lot of heart to it and the movie had a very different and unique  tone to it. The characters were really well portrayed and I could really relate to all the main characters in the movie. May be that’s the reason why I like it so much; so I’m really curious to find out what others thought about the movie. 


The Perks of Being a Wallflower

One of my favorite lines from the movie... 


"we accept the love we think we deserve"

That’s it from me today. So I guess I’ll see you when I see you. Happy holidays motherfuckers!


Batman says: "Happy Holidays" 

Yours truly,
Batman!




No comments:

Post a Comment