Saturday, July 6, 2013

You only need the light when it's burning low....

Hello!

Yes, I’m alive. I was just too sad to write anything. Things haven’t been great lately. Remember how excited I was for 2013? Well.. 7 months in, I hate it more than I hated 2012. Somehow, everything I do finds a way to fall apart; and it sucks when you have no1 to talk to. So here I am, trying to let it out in a blog no one reads :P

We’re already in July. I will hit 25 in 15 days(assuming that I won’t get hit by a truck within the next 15 days of course – It’s a real possibility). Nothing seems to really surprise me lately. It is not numbness. It’s a different feeling. You feel the sadness, and you go “Wow, really?”, but you are not really surprised. So, if I actually got hit by a truck, it will be fucking sad, but it won't be a surprise. I don’t know for how long I can let it go on like this... Something’s got to give eh?

 Turning 25 soon

The loneliness is killing me. I've been trying hard to hide my depressions, but what’s the fucking point? So, I had this though while I was having lunch all alone the other day. How did I get here? How did it come to this? I've been working in this place for nearly 3 years now, and isn't there anyone I could find to sit and have lunch with me?

I recalled my early days at work; it wasn't always like this you know? I was a happy chap back then, I was in the best shape of my life, I loved cracking jokes and I loved hanging out with friends. I think they liked hanging out with me too. Oh! How I miss being happy….  And here I am, after 3 years.. lonely and miserable, can’t find a friend to hang out with.. or to watch a movie with or even to meet up and talk to -_-. WTF happened to me?

What do you do when your “friends” are ditching you? How do you deal with being ignored? (Being ignored is just the worst feeling EVER!)Are they ashamed of being seen in public with me? why can't I fit in anymore? How did I become an outcast? Should I just leave them alone? Should I just accept this as my fate and stop fighting it?

I'm Not Crying! 

I’m feeling very low right now.. I’m not worthy of calling myself  Batman tonight.

But hey! There’s still hope.. may be things will get better.  Let’s wait and see. I'll leave you with this song I ran into.. 

 Passenger-Let Her Go


No comments:

Post a Comment